With the increasing number of 20Something Bloggers, it has become harder to navigate everyone's blogs. On the one hand, it's incredibly exciting to see such a large number of bloggers in one place. On the other, it can be disheartening attempting to keep up with everyone.
So, a solution has been made. We're giving every 20SB Member a chance to be placed in an RSS Feed to facilitate discovering one another's blogs. Several 20SB Members have graciously volunteered to commandeer this undertaking and without them, this wouldn't even be possible.
If you want to get added to a feed, peruse the categories below and choose up to 2 that best categorize your blog. Send an email to the corresponding gmail account.
- IMPORTANT: When you email volunteers, give them your blog address as well as your 20SB Member profile address.
- Please allow 1 week for your blog to be visible on the feed. The feed addresses themselves will be published, at the latest, by Friday, July 11, 2008. First, we need your blog addresses.
- The Feed links will look just like this one.
- If you sent in an email properly, but you do not see your blog in the feed after a week, please leave a kind message through a volunteers' 20SB Profile (clicking on their names will take you there). If this does not solve the problem, email Deutlich at email@example.com. Remember, these folks are volunteering and everyone gets busy with real life.
- If you do not see a category that suits you, please email Deutlich at firstname.lastname@example.org so that she may place you. If enough bloggers come across the same problem, a new category will be made.
- Please do not forget that at this point, we're still in the beginning stages. Glitches are sure to come up. Bare with us while we work out the kinks. Thanks!